Právě je ned zář 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Masožravé rostliny na přírodních lokalitách

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos s
PříspěvekNapsal: pon zář 09, 2019 7:03 am 

core predictions: Week 15 - Mile High ReportEvery part of my being wants to rage against my team and predict another ugly loss this week. The fact is Philip Rivers Color Rush Jersey , this team tends to win and lose games they shouldn’t. It’s a maddening tendency that keeps us all off balance never knowing what to expect. Well, I expect a loss, therefore I’m predicting a win. Case Keenum wakes up from his inaccurate ways and slings the ball around well enough to score 24 points and secure a home victory. And yes, I’ll be the only one today thinking the Broncos come out with a home win. - Tim LynchCleveland Browns’ Playoff Possibilities: Week 15 Edition - Dawgs By NatureIf Pittsburgh wins, then Cleveland will be eying a wildcard spot, which is just as tough to attain given the number of teams that need to lose. Cleveland can play a role in the demise of two of those teams Melvin Gordon Color Rush Jersey , though — with Denver this week and Baltimore in Week 17.Indianapolis, Miami, Tennessee, and Baltimore each need to lose 2 of their final 3 games. You have to think about the fact that the Colts play the Titans in Week 17; so if they both win this week, then that kills Cleveland because that means one of those two teams will finish the year ahead of Cleveland, eliminating them from wildcard contention (barring a tie). Chargers tight end Hunter Henry smiled when asked if he was playing this week. “We’ll see Austin Ekeler Color Rush Jersey ,” he said, via video from Gilbert Manzano of the .The anticipation is that after the Chargers activated him from the physically unable to perform list this week, Henry will make his 2018 debut Sunday against the Patriots. The Chargers list him as questionable.“Shoot, I’ve been going every week with the mindset that I’m playing,” Henry said. “That’s my mindset as I hop on the plane.”The Chargers counted out Henry for the season when he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a May 23 organized team activity. But more than seven “frustrating” months later, Henry is back on the roster and likely back on the field in a limited role.“Knee feels good Joey Bosa Color Rush Jersey , so not really concerned about that,” Henry said. “Ready to go. Done it my whole life. It’ll be different, but once I get a hit out of the way, I’ll be feeling good.”Henry made 45 catches for 579 receiving yards and four scores last season.

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Masožravé rostliny na přírodních lokalitách

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina