Právě je pát dub 03, 2020 8:02 am

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: NEW YORK -- Major League Baseballs lawyers issued subpoenas
PříspěvekNapsal: stř úno 19, 2020 12:59 am 

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseballs lawyers issued subpoenas to Federal Express, AT&T Mobility and T-Mobile USA in an attempt to gain records for its investigation of players suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs. The subpoenas were issued May 23, according to a case file in Floridas Circuit Court for Miami-Dade County, where MLB sued Biogenesis of America, anti-aging clinic head Anthony Bosch and five others in March. MLB asked Federal Express to turn over shipment records for Biogenesis, Bosch, the other defendants and a long list of individuals who appeared to be affiliated with Bosch. MLB asked the phone companies for call records, texts and subscriber info for the phones of Juan Carlos Nunez, an associate of outfielder Melky Cabrera who was banned from big league clubhouses last year, and Porter Fischer, who was affiliated with the now-closed clinic. In addition, a subpoena was issued for Biogenesis and related entities in March, seeking records involving major leaguers and 70 banned substances. No players were mentioned by name. MLB hopes Bosch will provide information implicating players in the use of banned performance-enhancing drugs, and Bosch agreed this week to co-operate. Because any discipline could be challenged by the players association in grievances before an arbitrator, MLB likely would want records to corroborate any testimony. There was no indication in the files whether the companies planned to challenge the subpoenas. "FedEx complies with all valid subpoenas, and we are unable to comment further," company spokesman Scott Fiedler said. AT&T Mobility spokesman Mark Siegel said he was looking into the matter, and T-Mobile spokeswoman Anne Marshall did not return a phone call and an email seeking comment. MLB opened its latest drug investigation following a Miami New Times report about Biogenesis in January. Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and Cabrera are among the players whose names appeared in Biogenesis documents, according to various media reports. All have denied any wrongdoing. Rodriguez, meanwhile, plans to "monitor" developments in the investigation, and New York Yankees teammate Derek Jeter says hell comment after A-Rod does. MLB has already started interviewing players linked to Biogenesis. "Myself and others are being mentioned in a media report before the process is even concluded," Rodriguez said Thursday in a statement issued by his new spokesman, Ron Berkowitz. "I will monitor the situation and comment when appropriate. As I have said previously, I am working out every day to get back on the field and help the Yankees win a championship. I am down here doing my job and working hard and will continue to do so until Im back playing." The All-Star third baseman is recovering from the hip surgery he underwent in January and regularly works out at the Yankees minor league complex in Tampa, Fla. After the Miami New Times story was published, Rodriguez issued a statement through spokesman Terry Fahn saying: "Alex Rodriguez was not Mr. Boschs patient, he was never treated by him and he was never advised by him. The purported documents referenced in the story -- at least as they relate to Alex Rodriguez -- are not legitimate." Rodriguez did not stop to speak with reporters before or after Thursdays workout in Tampa, where there was heavy rain from Tropical Storm Andrea. But Jeter did, saying he had spoken with A-Rod and that he seemed "fine," but wouldnt go into further details. "You guys know what Im going to say," the rehabbing Yankees captain said. "I do not comment on anyones situation until they comment on it first. Let him speak about it first." Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli, recovering from a broken hand, also was at the training complex. He said in February he consulted with Biogenesis after a foot injury but did not receive any treatment. "Ive got nothing" to add, Cervelli said. Justin Canale . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Ken Casner . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/louis-riddick-jersey-for-sale/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Walt Clago . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Colton Schmidt . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- A year ago, Chase Briscoe was showing up at racetracks looking for a ride.Now hes the ARCA champion.The 22-year-old newcomer from Mitchell, Indiana, wrapped up the series title Friday night, when he took to the track for the series finale. He won the race, bringing owners Briggs Cunningham and Kerry Sherer the championship that has long eluded them.Last year, I was just going to the stops, going to the races. Really didnt know what I was doing -- probably still dont, Briscoe said. I was just trying to get an opportunity, and this has totally changed my life. Ive met a lot of people I wouldnt have met if I didnt get this opportunity.Sherer said he hadnt even heard of Briscoe, who came up through sprint cars, before hearing his name twice in a one-week stretch last year. So, Sherers Cunningham Motorsports team decided to give Briscoe a test ride in Alabama, then were impressed to give him another try at Fairgrounds Speedway in Tennessee.I didnt know him, but I called him andd asked if hed be interested, Sherer said.dddddddddddd Hes the kind of kid guys like me like to have around because hes so respectful.I saw the likeability first and then saw the race ability.That ability manifested itself in six wins and 14 top-five finishes this season -- and a big margin in the point standings. He was so far ahead of Tom Hessert and Matt Kurzejewski that Briscoe merely had to unload his car and climb in at Kansas to lock up the championship.It was a long time coming for Cunningham Motorsports, which formed in the mid-90s and had won numerous races but never a series title. While Cunningham could not be at the track for the series finale, it was still an opportunity for the team to revel in its success.I feel like an overnight sensation, Sherer said. It only took us 21 years to win a championship.Austin Cindric was second and Michael Self third. ' ' '

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina