Právě je čtv dub 02, 2020 4:03 am

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: NEW YORK -- First baseman Anthony Rizzo and right fielder J
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv úno 13, 2020 10:40 am 

NEW YORK -- First baseman Anthony Rizzo and right fielder Jason Heyward from the World Series champion Chicago Cubs have won Gold Glove Awards.The honors for fielding excellence were announced Tuesday by Rawlings and broadcast on ESPN.?According to Elias Sports Bureau, Heyward is the first position player in Major League Baseball history to win three straight Gold Glove Awards with three different teams (Braves, Cardinals?and Cubs).?San Francisco?star Buster Posey was picked at catcher in the National League, ending Yadier Molinas eight-year reign with St. Louis.I dont know if it makes it any more special or not that he had won it eight years in a row because I think Id be happy with it either way, Posey said. This ones up there for me. Im a firm believer you win ballgames with pitching and defense.Posey was joined by a pair of Giants teammates, the double-play combination of shortstop Brandon Crawford and second baseman Joe Panik.Colorado third baseman Nolan Arenado won for the fourth consecutive year, and Arizona pitcher Zack Greinke took his third straight Gold Glove. Other winners in the NL were Atlanta center fielder Ender Inciarte and Pittsburgh left fielder Starling Marte.Young shortstop Francisco Lindor from the AL champion Cleveland Indians was a first-time winner, along with Texas first baseman Mitch Moreland, Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler, New York Yankees left fielder Brett Gardner?and?Boston?right fielder Mookie Betts.Kansas City catcher Salvador Perez won his fourth Gold Glove in a row, Houston pitcher Dallas Keuchel took his third straight and Tampa Bay center fielder Kevin Kiermaier repeated from last year.Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre was rewarded for the fifth time overall.Im pretty surprised an old man like me can win the Gold Glove, said the 37-year-old Beltre, who was thrilled Moreland won as well.I think Im happier for him than for me because for the last couple of years, he has played such a great defensive first base and was never recognized, Beltre said. Most of my mistakes are throwing the ball and Mitch has saved me so many errors and makes things look easier for me.The 22-year-old Lindor became the first Indians player to win a Gold Glove since outfielder Grady Sizemore in 2008, and their second shortstop after Omar Vizquel won every year from 1994 to 2001.Votes are submitted in September by managers and coaches who cannot choose their own players. Three years ago, Rawlings added a sabermetric component to the Gold Glove selection process as well.This is the complete list of the Gold Glove winners:?American LeagueP -- Dallas Keuchel, HoustonC -- Salvador Perez, Kansas City1B -- Mitch Moreland, Texas2B -- Ian Kinsler, Detroit3B -- Adrian Beltre, TexasSS -- Francisco Lindor, ClevelandLF -- Brett Gardner, N.Y. YankeesCF -- Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa BayRF -- Mookie Betts, BostonNational LeagueP -- Zack Greinke, ArizonaC -- Buster Posey, San Francisco1B -- Anthony Rizzo, Chicago2B -- Joe Panik, San Francisco3B -- Nolan Arenado, ColoradoSS -- Brandon Crawford, San FranciscoLF -- Starling Marte, PittsburghCF -- Ender Inciarte, AtlantaRF -- Jayson Heyward, ChicagoInformation from the Associated Press was used in this report. Jace Sternberger Super Bowl Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Tramon-Williams-Jersey/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Oren Burks Super Bowl Jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Lane Taylor Super Bowl Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. LAFAYETTE, La. -- Louisiana-Lafayette fired defensive coordinator Melvin Smith on Sunday, a day after a season-opening 45-10 loss to Boise State.Ragin Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth said linebackers coach Mike Lucas will be the defensive coordinator for the remainder of the season.Hudspeth said in a statement that we appreciate everything that Melvin has done for us since coming here, and we wish he and his family nothing but the best in the future. Hudspeth added that making a change is never easyy, but we feel this was the necessary thing to do for the success of our program.ddddddddddddSmith came to Louisiana-Lafayette last year after two seasons as Auburns cornerbacks coach. He also has been an assistant at Mississippi State, Alabama and Texas A&M.Louisiana-Lafayette hosts McNeese State on Saturday.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina