Právě je čtv srp 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: The Los Angeles Rams have an explosive of
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv črc 18, 2019 6:52 am 

fense. Jared Goff is on pace for over 5 Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys ,000 passing yards, Todd Gurley has picked up where he left off from his 2017 Offensive Player of the Year campaign, and the Rams trio of wideouts - Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, and Cooper Kupp - are all on pace to eclipse 1,300 yards receiving. But the unsung heroes in this offense are the big guys up front, whose level of play shouldn’t but overlooked. Luckily, it’s not. Over at Pro Football Focus Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , they’re making an(other) appearance at No. 1 on their weekly offensive line rankings list: PFF ranked the Rams’ O-line the league’s 4th best unit after a Week 1 win in Oakland, and slid them into third after Week 2’s drubbing of the Cardinals. They first rose to No. 1 status following their win over the Chargers, and have maintained the No. 1 ranking since. The Rams have studs up front and it appears the offense will go as they do. And so the offense is going. It’s going prettay, prettay, prettay good. Does a ceiling even exist for Aaron Donald’s greatness?I Pro Football FocusAaron Donald continues to the raise the bar on what great interior play means. Somehow he keeps getting better, and fortunately Pro Football Focus does a pretty swell job of quantifying and documenting his dominance.The countdown is on for cornerback Aqib Talib’s return IRams WireThe Rams are desperately in need of some Vitamin T, as in Talib. With Marcus Peters well documented struggles this season, the Rams are looking forward to Aqib Talib’s Week 13 return. Between now and then Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , the Rams will face the Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, and Detroit Lions. Here is Talib’s interview from with the NFL Network.The bounce back. How are Rams players reacting to defeat? I Rams Official SiteThe Rams finally lost a game, so how are they reacting? Weeks like this are when Sean McVay’s mentality really seems to rub off his players. See what McVay, Jared Goff, Michael Brockers, John Johnson III, and Todd Gurley are saying.Is Ryan Clark still driving the Rams bandwagon after a loss? I ESPNWatch unapologetic Rams believer Ryan Clark Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , eat humble pie, spike humble pie, and then update his rankings.The Rams fall in power polls across the board.I Rams Official SiteApparently the Rams won’t be leading the polls wire to wire this season, which is okay since this isn’t college football. To be honest, it might be a good thing for this still young team to not be anointed as the kings of the league until they actually win a few playoff games. The Rams still experimenting with edge personnel I Rams Official SiteThe Rams are still tinkering with ways to produce a better pass rush off the edge. Enter Dante Fowler and Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, who Wade Phillips is hoping will be able to have some impact. It will be interesting to see what this defenses best lineup looks like as they near the playoffs.

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina