Právě je čtv črc 18, 2019 11:56 am

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: www.thetitanslockerroom.com
PříspěvekNapsal: úte kvě 28, 2019 2:31 am 

Marcus Mariota was a full participant in practice today for the Titans. It seems like he is on track to play on Sunday against the Texans. That is good news because I am not ready for 4 quarters of Blaine Gabbert.The news was not as good on Taylor Lewan. Mike Vrabel said after practice they sent Lewan home to rest. We don’t know where he is in the concussion protocol at this point. Hopefully we will see some progression there tomorrow.Harold Landry and Kendrick Lewis also missed practice on Wednesday.Back to good news http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-nate-palmer-jersey , Rashaan Evans was a full participant in practice. The first time he has been that since that Saturday he got “dehydrated.” He should be ready to play on Sunday.As for the limited practice participants, those included Jack Conklin, Matt Dickerson, Derrick Morgan and ......Corey Davis with a.....hamstring. Now, don’t panic here. The media said he was out there the whole time they were there and that he looked fine. T.Y. Hilton may mix his sports metaphors, but there’s no mistaking his toughness this season.The diminutive Colts receiver has pushed through a number of injuries all season, and lately it’s an ankle. But none of them, he said, would keep him from what he referred to a a “Game Seven” situation this week. The Colts will make the playoffs with a win over the Titans Sunday night, for their first postseason trip since 2014.“You know I ain’t missing [Sunday],” Hilton said Kevin Byard Jersey White , via Mike Wells of ESPN.com. “My same mentality. Just continue to get my body right and get ready for Sunday.”Hilton has barely practiced since initially injuring his ankle three weeks ago, and has been listed as questionable each week.“I ask him how he’s going to do it and he says he’s going to do fine,” quarterback Andrew Luck said. “I say, ‘OK, I know he’s going to do fine.’ If T.Y. says it, that means it’s going to be true.”They have reason to believe him, because he’s been listed on the injury report with ankle, shoulder, groin, chest, and hamstring issues Wesley Woodyard Jersey , and continues to produce. He has 779 receiving yards in the last six weeks, and 21 catches for 422 yards the last three weeks.“I will tell you what, it’s unbelievable what he’s doing without practice,” Colts coach Frank Reich said. “I just think very few players could do what he’s doing. He has no mental errors when he goes out there. It’s like he doesn’t miss a beat. I just attribute that to A, just his elite physical ability. How smart he is, you can’t underestimate how smart of a football player T.Y. is. He just understands the game, and then just how tough he is. I think he’s a rare bird in that regard.”So if the Colts are down in the bottom of the ninth, you know who Luck will be looking for.

Obsah fóra » Masožravé rostliny » Obecná témata k jednotlivým druhům a rodům

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina